Competition Win an Exoto 1:18 scale model

Exoto 1:18 scale model competition vote

• 9. tooncheese - A history of F1 technical innovations

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RasputinLives ... I don't think this will be the last competition we see this year ...

Adding a couple of additional prizes into the mix of the inaugural competition (to me) made sense after spending a couple of hours reading the articles last week... you can never be quite sure how people will respond to a competition that actually requires them to put in some effort ... I believed that we would see some good articles, but not EVERY article I read... after I voted I actually felt bad for several who I didn't vote for ... hence throwing in a couple of race programs that were bound for the ZakYak F1 storage bookshelves is simply showing deserving recognition for efforts expended...

I think I mentioned it before, but I also have one or two things I can throw in as prizes, once I have a spare minute (my "to do" list is growing faster than I can deal with it).

I really should get some CTA branded merchandise made for runners up prizes LOL

Actually CTA merchandise is a good idea. Could be a nice earner to bring in more money to the site. Keyrings, Pin Badges, Mugs and T-shirts. Should we have poll to see if they would be sellers ?

Last few hours remaining to vote, if you haven't already done so.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in the competition, either as an entrant, a voter, or both.

I just can't make up my mind, so much time has gone into them, when I think I've picked a favourite I immediately feel sorry for the ones I haven't picked. I've loved reading them and I've learnt a lot from them. I'm amazed at how different they all are. Eeeeeeeks. What to do? :o

Finally got round to voting and they were all awesome! Eventually decided to go with FB's and I also influenced the result! There were a lot of close seconds though

Bugger.
Unless it changes before midnight, we're going to have to have further votes for the top two to decide 1st and 2nd and then another vote for the next highest tied entries, to decide 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom