Competition Win an Exoto 1:18 scale model

Exoto 1:18 scale model competition vote

• 9. tooncheese - A history of F1 technical innovations

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think all who entered should be given 1000 trophy points and I'm not just saying that because I entered...LOL and I should get an extra 500 trophy points just because.....:whistle:

Just a quick note on the products up for grabs... There are a lot of 'damaged' or 'defective' Exoto models out and about... I know... I have a few of them bought with full knowledge mind.

The two items are 'clean' ... Only taken out of their boxes by me to inspect after they came direct from Exoto brand spankin' new...

No Arfur Daly promise you the world and give you a Zakspeed.... I mean ... Atlas...

Unknown.jpeg

FB / Brogan... the late mail ... late last week, after fossicking through the office at home I (re)found a couple of USA GP programs still in their celophane packaging ... unsoiled by powder white Texas construction dust ...

These will be awarded to the 2nd and 3rd place articles...

There were too many good articles to only reward a solitary winner...

greenlantern101 ... I think that is one of Mercedes contract incentives for Lewis ...

Ah, but what system will we use? Single transferable vote, second preference, loser delegation? Maybe a post for the politics thread!

ZakspeedYakspeed and @everyone really. Just an idea but why not save the second and third spot prizes and have another article competition a bit down the line with them as the prize? I know I've loved reading the articles and it would be cool to do it all again. Maybe as a season opener or something?

What do people think?

Back
Top Bottom