Cricket The Ashes 2013

If I was an Aussie rather than a Kiwi no doubt I'd have lots to say, but hey, I'm a Kiwi and we always get a degree of perverse pleasure when Australia gets beaten and besides, I love watching England play test cricket. We're getting live coverage all night on Sky over here starting a 9.30pm :popcorn:

I always said it was great that KP's injury didn't stop him from playing at the Old Trafford test and want to reiterate my thoughts that he is one of England's best batmen with no problems applying himself or concentrating in difficult circumstances. :embarrassed:

I don't think a back peddle is required! Pietersen and Ferdinand both have the ability to shine in a team that normally dims when they're part of it.

Such a shame that Australia didn't win this to keep the series alive. Oh well, after their awful performance at Lords they deserved to be beaten. Here's an interesting stat - England have still not scored 400 in an innings!

To Durham, I say, there's a series to be won.

Absolutely, hopefully England can win the 4th test and then for the final test they can have the option to rest jimmy Anderson and Graeme swann,and they can bring in Chris tremlett and monty panesar. That could be a luxury England could afford to take and still win the the final test.

I still think England could have batted the day out but we'll never know. Given how well England performed in the first two tests it's a deserved victory. Time to win the last two.

Hmm, let me think about that. :thinking:

No, I'm sure that I couldn't give a stuff about Oz not being able to keep the series alive. ROFL

England retain the Ashes! :yesss: Here is the Urn >> :1st:

Now let's win the series... :cheer:

Of course, but I have no affiliation with either team so just want to see two meaningful matches at Durham and the Oval. I understand that England fans are taking much pleasure in their long awaited domination over Australia - and to be honest who can blame you guys :)

Another rubbish batting display by England again today. Looks like it will be left to the English bowers to get them out of the hole they have got themselves into again.

Back
Top Bottom