The 2013 Season

Tyre choices for Korea, Japan and India:
Korea - Supersoft & Medium
Suzuka - Medium & Hard
India - Soft & Medium

If in the next four races Vettel scores, at least...
  • 23pts more than Alonso.
  • 5pts less than Hamilton.
  • 12pts less than Raikkonen.
I think he'll win the championship in India, if some quick calculations in my head are correct.

Of course if you take 25pts off these you get the equivalent for the next five races. So he'll win the championship at Abu Dhabi if in the next five races he at least scores...
  • 2pts less than Alonso.
  • 30pts less than Hamilton.
  • 37pts less than Raikkonen.
If Red Bull's pace from Spa/Monza continues it's more than likely that everything will be wrapped up after India but a DNF or some back luck for Vettel could delay things for a while.

RasputinLives

You're referring to when his brake disc blew in Aus and his engine went in Korea which cost him 50 points

---

However he did drive some amateurish races as well like

slamming into Button at Spa with the "illegal" flexi wing Red Bull
trying to squeeze Alonso into the wall at Hockenheim only to end up in a Ferrari sandwich and causing a concertina behind him

he tried to squeeze Webber at Silverstone and ended up cutting his tyre and then elbowing his way back into the points including shoving Sutil off

MCLS Slyboogy

Webber did survive a tangle with Hamilton at SIngapore and still finished the race with a broken wheel

Webber's mindset last race was that he was already defeated before the 1st session started so it seems in 2010. Some people suggested it was Webber's last chance if he did not pull it off and so it was

I read in autosport last week tinkering with the idea of a play off style shoot out between the top 6 drivers or something like they do with Nascar to spice things up

Back
Top Bottom