Formula E News and General Discussion Thread

Formula E was conceived under Jean Todt but in the last few years of dear old Bernie's reign. He would have twisted every arm involved to ensure that it was as far away from F1 as possible.

I think we're on a different battlefield these days. FE needs to realise that and work harder to pick up former F1 fans who are looking for something else.

yeah as long its on proper tv & not online, as in this current media age eyes are more important than money. should be good as presenting team are great . as discussed before shame they cant take more advantage of races in the winter & got that niche in the market

also im enthusiastic about the new qualifying. exciting innovative & looks like it doesnt punish success to an impossible level
quali-16x9.jpg

Last edited:
Surely being a self-important prick is a prerequisite of being a celebrity and presenter, they are not there to commentate or impart technical or reasonable comment but to wind up you and me along with the subject experts in the hope in their and the producers opinion to produce exciting television in their eyes. This to the average informed fan is really a load of crap and we much prefer facts and see the action

thanks to vernon kay on the radio interview to plug the Formula E season. the opening round isn't on TV its on YouTube. because "a new life in the sun" on C4. or "find it fix it flog it" on more 4 is far more important

You ****ing what?

How ****ing dare Channel 4 snap up the rights, and then stick this on ****ing YouTube? They even have ****ing digital channels that they could make use of... More4, E4 (I mean, this would be perfect for E4, "E4, the home of Formula E", but no, ****ing YouTube.

Also just wanted to point out that the Formula E races have been live on YouTube on the Formula E channel for about 2 years now - so CH4 are literally doing nothing.

I wish they'd realise the potential they have in this series.

They seem hell bent on giving it the most limited exposure imaginable.

(i wont post the video, as i dont want inflict a self important prick on people ;) )

ive got to say when they asked him that & bare in mind the interviewer & vernon are good friends. so when he mentioned "what time is the 1st race as i cant seem to find it on the tv" that he seemed to stumble over that answer.

but it is incredible balls up of all the races to hide away. the 1st one is extremely important

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom