BTCC BTCC 2012 Season

If not for Plato's suspension problem it could have been very different.

Still, some enjoyable racing today, although the potential of race 3 was somewhat ruined by the two safety cars.

Only saw the last race but great win for Jason Plato in the MG. Nasty fire on one of the Vectra's, the marshalls struggled to put it out.

Sadly I missed this round as they don't show BTCC in Turkey.

I'll catch up with it when we get back, even though I know the results.

Some good close racing again on a terrific little circuit. A couple more manufacturer teams would be great, though.

Managed to catch up on the races yesterday.

Some good racing again and a very timely win for Plato in race 3 - he needed that to stop him from slipping too far behind the leaders.
Reliability issues look like they will scupper any chance of him taking the title though; every time he withdraws from the first race that's also his second race stuffed as he starts from dead last.

Neal or Shedden look like the favourites.

Are they planning now to see the season out then?

As I understood it, they were only going to be doing the first half or thereabouts.

Wow! That's great for Frank.
I was following the qualifying earlier but a certain 2 year old's birthday party took precedence so missed the end :D

A fairly uninteresting and disappointing race one.

A timely win for Plato though and of course he will start race two in pole position, but Neal and Shedden will be a lot closer on the grid.

The clash between Plato and Neal in race two was inevitable.

Neal once again shows that he is unable to pass without using his car as a battering ram.
Plato returns the favour and pushes him off the circuit.

I expect the stewards will be involve and the results may change.

Back
Top Bottom