Pre-Season 2016 Car Launches and Testing.

Force India VJM09:

CbzWR4bUUAAOvWp.jpg:large

Its going to be rather difficult to tell the Mclaren and Renault apart. Other than the flick of yellow on the side pod they are identical.

The Renault and Toro Rosso liveries are just interim ones for testing, so hopefully we'll get something more colourful for when the season starts.

From this angle I think the Haas looks horrible:
f6558000-bc49-44bf-a034-6e24d45acac1_800.jpg

What I notice is that Mercedes are happily pounding round the track from the beginning- just as they did last year; I'm sure it's nothing to do with the fact that they did a shakedown test a couple of days ago....

so, when is a test not a test;
1. When it's a tyre test
2. When it's a shakedown test
3. When it's a filming day.

Mercedes (and many others) are simply driving a giant oil tanker straight through the intention of the regulations!

Its going to be rather difficult to tell the Mclaren and Renault apart. Other than the flick of yellow on the side pod they are identical.

Just saw this on the autosport site.....

10:25 A paddock source tells me the Renault will be sporting considerably more yellow in its livery come the opening grand prix in Australia.

Black and yellow. Nice. I always loved the black and yellow Jordan . Yellow and black Jordan I guess I should say.

A distinct lack of sponsors on many of the cars. Bernie's bad mouthing of his cash cow is having a knock on effect as the money providers walk away.

Hurray the winters over & we finally get some action looking forward to teds notebook later tonight & im interested in testing this yr because their are so many questions to be answered from now til march 20th
  • have Ferrari improved as much as we expected them to
  • will we have our 1st proper intrateam title battle since 2010
  • or will Mercedes have just raised the bar even more than we thought was possible
  • what kind of pace will Renault have after what is now a rebuilding job, after the huge financial problems of 2015 were debt & being locked out of motorhomes were common place
  • Have McLaren progressed & solved some of the problems that dogged them so dreadfully all last season
  • Will Haas be competitive or will they suffer the same fate the last batch of new teams suffered where manor have been so far off the pace they are racing themselves
  • Will Manor make the step up into the midfield that everyone is expect with the engine parity with Mercedes they have now
  • if Manor & Haas are competitive then like 2009 which establish team will have the humbling experience of qualifying last

Black, BLACK, BLACK !!!

Reminds me of the Fast Show if any one is old enough to remember?

At least the Manor looks reasonably smart in Red, White and Blue. Shame after a year of work it comes out of the box having done the least laps and slowest laps on the first morning.

Massive spread of lap times in the morning. Hope most of them are effing about or we're going to have a spread out Noah's ark situation all season.

Back
Top Bottom