Pre-Season 2013 Car Launches

Anyone is free to post any thread they like at any time :)
I only set this thread up to keep people abreast of the launch dates - I didn't expect it to also become the repository for all the launch discussions on every car.

A separate thread for each car with images would be great.
Sadly there is no built in gallery feature yet so uploading images or linking to them is all you can do.

Cool. I was wondering whether the image rights issues are different between linking images and uploading them?

[EDIT] Maybe move these to Site Suggestions as has gone off on side-topic

Thanks Andrea_Moda_Rules and all the other folks who answered my question.
That's a very interesting side-effect of the 'vanity panel' rule that allows a nose that is even higher (visually at least, if not the structural part) than the original rule intended.
Another example of
a) the usual muddled, ad hoc nature of FIA rule-making, and
b) the usual cleverness and innovation of car designers and engineers in finding ways to exploit the rules.

Thanks a million Brogan

My football team are going to finish outside of the top four because the Russki owner fired Robbie and got in a bearded Spaniard to try and help out a useless blonde Spaniard who can't shoot, I stayed up till 4:00am this morning to watch my other football team the 49ers come back from 28-6 down to 31-29 and then be five yards away from a Superbowl-winning touchdown with a minute to go, only to lose at the death because of two poor officials' calls (or non-calls).

Now you tell me I might as well not watch any Grands Prix this year.
And it's only February!:disappointed:

My favourite team was swallowed up not many years ago but it has not stopped me from watching on TV, being excited by, going to see live and discussing F1. Don't give up on it, please.

Found a pic. Launch has happened, website has not updated. NO STEP.
1359997458.jpg

Back
Top Bottom