Grand Prix 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

I quite like the new sounds. It may not be as loud but we can hear what they are doing so clearly. I may change my mind at a race currently Silverstone vs Hockenheim (thoughts?)

Special mention to Gutierrez and winner of most relaxed driver ever "what was that?". Also to F1 and how superb these cars are for allowing him to walk away after a very nasty accident -let's hope there is no other injuries for him.

Here here Hamberg. I said exactly the same thing in the chat about being able to walk away from incidences like that without a scratch. It is the difference between us talking about a great race and a very serious injury (possibly death).

There was a battle for the lead before the safety car. The split strategies meant that there was going to be an interesting finish, the SC just brought that finishing battle closer and yeah it made it exciting but that's F1.

The safety car gave the advantage to Rosberg, with the fresh soft tires, and what was it 14 or 15 laps to go, which made Hamilton's win more impressive, being on fresh hard tires.

I remember the Ferrari V12's in 1995 - they sounded so much better than all the other V10's and I'd suggest than the V8's that have just been displaced....but that's progress - its not a singing competition its a racing formula....

Back
Top Bottom