Grand Prix 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Is that **** trying to shift the blame of something that could have killed a driver when it is plain to see that Maldonado was 100% at fault and not for the first time I may add, would he be taking the same stance if the driver had been killed or seriously injured..

Last edited:
He said this after being given a ten second stop go and I don't know whether his other penalties had been given but, my god what is wrong with him!

Oh how badly I want to go back through here and dig up posts about how the race is going to be shit. It was brilliant, and to be honest the track layout has always been good except for the one year where they used the Endurance Circuit. The only problem has been a complete lack of atmosphere and the night race helped cure some of that.

I'd like to point out we were not all saying the race was going to be shit.

Jeez. Why is everyone always so ****ing cynical about F1. We get this every season. The tyres are too good, the tyre aren't good enough. The overtaking is too easy, the overtaking is too hard. The racing is too artificial, the racing is too boring and we should engineer it to make it more exciting.

We have every reason to believe this is going to be a great race. Hulk, Alonso, Vettel and Ricciardo are all out of position and Rosberg is ahead of Hamilton, so at some point they will surely be wheel to wheel.

Perhaps the stewards were listening to Bernie's pre-race interview with Brundle when he "suggested" they be less officious?

Vettel was slightly too explicit....
Took the red bull right to the white line, and the only place to go was off the track!

But I agree... When drivers are pushing other drivers off the track, they should be censured, whether Button, Vettel or MalDonut

Great race :)!

Great result for Force India this weekend, really hope to see them on the podium again this season!

Ricciardo was good again, really hope he continues to do well and beats Vettel on more occassions :).

Shame about Mclaren today.

But Mercedes boys look really good for a great championship scrap :).

Just watched a true masterpiece of entertainment on the BBC that had far too much adrenaline involved.

It was the BBC highlights of the 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix, not seen a race like this for so long

BBC coverage is better the Sky I still think, Sky's features are either dragged out, a bit dull or trying too hard, I read a tweet saying it's quantity not quality on Sky and I agree, BBC are still more fun, but they need Gaz back!

You poor thing having to watch it on the BBC.

Do you mean poor as in lack of money or poor as in unfortunate?

I do not watch on Sky for a number of reasons.

1) The cost, I would rather spend that amount of money on going to one race in a year.
2) I can get the races live on satellite and listen in English, I saved slightly on the Sky money last year when I had the dish installed, this and future years I save a lot more for point 1.
3) I hate giving money to that immoral person who changes nationality just because he can make more money by doing so.

Those are the main ones.

Back
Top Bottom