Formula E News and General Discussion Thread

Watched the second race, and it was as entertaining as I remember Formula E being when I was able to watch it. They really have dumbed down the pre-race stuff though haven't they.

They had Craig David perfirming this year I guess he has fallen on hard times !
shouldve changed the lyrics to & they raced on sunday

Watched the second race, and it was as entertaining as I remember Formula E being when I was able to watch it. They really have dumbed down the pre-race stuff though haven't they.
oh god tommy fury on Saturday 🙄

but the london eprixs were very exciting. but then it was a low bar because ive said on this many times how poor alot of the racing has been. i cant believe that next yr is final time at the docklands but they say will have outgrown it. with silverstone the rumoured replacement which will be more peleton 💩 where they don't start trying until 5 laps to go & the other 30 might as well be fast forwarded

Last edited:
forget the mclaren debrief how much did you want to be in the jaguar de brief yesterday. i joked while watching on quest. how funny would it be if wherlein won & not either jaguar. as im not sure how they managed to throw that away twice. because before we even discuss london, cassidy is very reminiscent of lewis in 2007. could & shouldve had all but sown up portland. he's been the best driver all yr if he hadnt spun from an almost certain victory he would have a 38 lead with 58 remaining & in hindsight 1 6th place wouldve won the title

Standings Pre London - If Cassidy won US
Cassidy 167Cassidy192
Wherlein 155Wherlein 154
Evans155Evans153

Im glad im not James Barkley. because they handled london so badly. the only thing they need to do was the bare minimum dont get involved dont try & manipulate things between the teammates. just let fate do its work. it meddling so much they lost everything. in what world did he think it was a good idea to ask evans to help his teammate & bitter rival chances of beating him to the title. & then make Cassidy take his early to help his bitter rival & get stuck in the chaos of the pack

Evans post race interview & podium behaviour ive rarely seen the like. he was filled with rage. saying in the interview when asked the typical question "congratulations to pascal on the title & thats all i willing to say" & walked off. then left grabbed his trophy & left podium quicker than rowlands 8yr daughter

get there early in the morning you can see the quali shoot out

We got good seats although it would have been better right opposite the podium and where the front row is or the stand where they zoom towards the first corner

They are already advertising for next year !

Its a good cheap day out with the family unlike the pennies I need to scrounge for the grand prix just for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom