Formula E News and General Discussion Thread

Tiny Tempah is much bigger than I expected. Much better than Belgian's answer to Lewis Capaldi who "sang" the national anthem at the GP yesterday.

What frustrated me about this accident was that it was almost entirely caused by Buemi... Yet Buemi was not disadvantaged one jot by it.

it was in a way i understand franchitti point. with released team radio that buemi was screaming for direction & instructions. but surely his expierence he knows buemi didnt need the team to tell him & espically when he was side by side. to let him by

Went to this last year and it was great day out but skipped it this year

----

I was thinking with Andretti going to F1 hopefully would they take one of their FE drivers into F1 alongside probably Colton Herta
i would love colton herta but i think he understands he has to challenge for an indycar title 1st. as his consistency isnt there yet

i will say that they might have offered to it to all these people & they turned it down & TNT might be the only takers knowing there troubles over the years to get a tv deal

but the TNT doesnt mske sense because you would think that formula e know that the demographic that watches F1 is going to be the same demographic that watches Formula e. so like indycar understood. sporting subscriptions for the vast majority are 1 or the other. your either Sky or TNT. so surely if your going to take it off Free to air then sense says sky sports. because there is a ready made audience are already there

but then also why didnt they try a streaming service like prime or netflix. which likely have more chance of potential viewers than TNT. its seems to be worst case.

but then as i say might have offered to it to all these people & they turned it down & TNT might be the only takers. something is better than nothing

I'm very pleased I didn't pay to watch that. Mexico once again proving to be a dreadful track regardless of the form of motor sport taking place. And adding David Coulthard to the commentary team as added exactly nothing to the coverage. At various points he actually sounded bored with the race and with what he was saying.

just watching it now on lap 9 as friyns has brought out the safety car, very thankful for VPN's & austrian TV. red bull are good for something finally

1705183634849.png

I'm very pleased I didn't pay to watch that. Mexico once again proving to be a dreadful track regardless of the form of motor sport taking place. And adding David Coulthard to the commentary team as added exactly nothing to the coverage. At various points he actually sounded bored with the race and with what he was saying.
yes i was thinking in the end how to some up that race & im struggling because almost nothing happened it was 1 of those races you thought it will get better later in the race you get. it just never materialled. most of the overtakes took place on lap 1, as Dennis moved from 14th to 9th on lap 1 & stayed there, it was as if the drivers just couldnt get close enough to overtake, mitch evans had most of the field behind him in a queue

i cant talk about commentary, as i didnt understand any of the austrian commentary, but its nice to know daniel abt got a job. & he plugged his instagram enough. but dario franchitti is huge loss to that series as that partnership of him & dario were brilliant. nobody yet has come close

but i was going to talk that jake dennis will be disappointed as a reigning champions to be in the midfield & that mclaren managed to maintain there 1 lap pace over a race distance. but i guess we will only fully know on a circuit you can overtake in 2 weeks

much better race not that it could be much worse. but some good action & a amazing final lap. very impressive from Dennis. when he stretched his legs he was so good fastest lap after fastest lap. the 10.5 second gap probably flattered him with vergne's lack of pace at the end of the race, he was really in full defence mode, with the trulli train behind him

Mitch Evans was really struggling with the braking into turn 18 all throughout the race, so no surprise it cost the chance to be on the podium at the end. because really he shouldve been 2nd, fighting with dennis. but 4 or 5 times he couldnt get it slowed down

also shout out to sette camara what a drive, his own team were saying how they were expecting a tough yr, just running at the back & he qualifies 4th & was running 5th for a lot of the race

Back
Top Bottom