Michael Schumacher

The Vettel thread surprised me as such that when I searched for a Schumacher thread, I could not find one. So I propose this thread for Schumacher because regardless of your opinion whether his return is succesful or not, I think we can all agree that there's always something to talk about whether he's had a good or bad race.
Historical Discussion may be allowed on the thread as long as it's on topic.
Enjoy! :)

Wasn't there a particular problem for Heidfeld at the carousel as if he went round the fastest line the car would have got stuck as it was too low. I can imagine the Merc will have the same problem.

His main problem appears to have been having to slow down for a video truck to get decent footage at least once on every lap. The car's ride height was apparently set at its maximum but I suspect it would probably have grounded not just at the carousel but elsewhere on the track as well. It's not exactly billiard table smooth.

Not a lot. Conditions looked cold and damp though, and the track is way too bumpy tnow for a decent run in a current F1 car. It was just a publicity demo' run anyway. I'll bet that didn't do his neck much good either.:)

Still think he drove one of his best seasons in his last year of his return. To bad he had so many mechanical and two critical concentration errors Catalunya and Singapore. Otherwise he could have taken a win in his last year.

Good stat!

What were he 3 he didn't? I'm guessing 2005 might be one and 1996 might be the other due to him driving shopping trolleys that year.

Maybe 93 for the other one?

Back
Top Bottom