You Bet 2024

forgive the artistic nature of these results. im having a nightmare with excel. for however long ive done this for ive no problems going from phone to laptop. but now im getting server errors & when i finally get in. it says i cant edit until __ __ has finished. I am __ __ & logging out my phone & laptop has not made any difference. hopefully its sorted by shanghai

but on to the results & its 4 races 4 different winners as its congratulations to Greenlantern101 as they win. by the 2 sweetest words in English dictionary Default. the only person to leave suzuka with a profit. backing verstappen isnt a get rich quick scheme. but in words of the great murray walker to finish 1st, 1st you must finish

the top 3 in championship is unchanged with Il_leone still at the top

received_2188828178122199.png

but on to the results & its 4 races 4 different winners as its congratulations to Greenlantern101 as they win. by the 2 sweetest words in English dictionary Default. the only person to leave suzuka with a profit. backing verstappen isnt a get rich quick scheme. but in words of the great murray walker to finish 1st, 1st you must finish

the top 3 in championship is unchanged with Il_leone still at the top

View attachment 17126
If Im not mistaken Bleu leads by not betting🤪 unless i have a slender lead

Last edited:
the results for the chinese youbet & the run goes on 5 different winners from the 1st 5 races. & its congratulations to Bleu as Norris's 2nd brought them back potentially the 1st 3 figure return of the year. & puts them into championship lead

well done to Il_leone & Greenlantern101 for making a profit

1713782416855.png

Back
Top Bottom