Jos' Weather Thread

Jos had been predicting the possibility of rain all weekend in Spain but still marks himself as getting it correct when it didn't rain. thats not predicting thats hedging your bets.

We either install a stict prediction deadling or your scoing system is a mockery! a mockery I say!

He predicted it would rain during the race several times, so he's wrong.

You can't say it will rain in two minutes, then say no, then say yeah. It is just misleading.

I also believe he's been cheating, he can't give updates during the race, which he's been doing all this season.

I think he needs to be called up to the stewards office.

Well I predict then update from twitter! And I said it would rain at 12, which it did, in the night and the afternoon! Even mjo pointed it out!

Jos = epic fail!

New rules Jos - tell us what the weather is going to be for the race by midnight on Friday or it doesn't count! Otherwise you're not Clip the Apex's Weatherman you're just the bloke that sticks his head out the window and if he gets wet tells us its raining. ;)

I see that in your signature that you have your weather record as

"Correct 5-0 Incorrect".

I think it's the latter, "Incorrect".

I can't - I wasn't alive - it's just one of those things you learn - "Michael Fish; he's the guy who said it was going to be a strong wind, and everything was going to be alright, but it was a hurricane instead."

Back
Top Bottom