Jos' Weather Thread

Brill, gethinceri (I think that's what we used to say in the 80s). I did laugh LOL

What is the world coming to when we have a weatherman who wasn't even alive when this happened

We lost electricity for two weeks because every tree in Sussex got blown down, so we couldn't go to school for that long either. Can you image how boring a two week power cut is? Not that we could have got there - the roads either side of where I lived were completely blocked for at least a week. My brother got cabin fever and spent the whole time making paper aeroplanes :rolleyes:

I slept through the storm itself and woke up and found that the world had been flattened. Quite wierd really...

:sleeping:

:shocked:

I was six years old and lived in the Derby so it didn't bother us up north but I do remember waking up in the morning and the wind being so strong that it was bending over the tree's in our garden. I actual think I got a day of school but I may be getting that mixed up with the time we had a massive load of snow and the power was down for days on end which I think was maybe the same year....or the year after.

What he's not telling you is that the waking up looking at the sky thing probably didn't have anything to do with the Hurricane - they just have crap roofers in Wales

I will counteract your frankly racist slurs by explaining that at the time I was serving in Her Gracious Majesty's armed forces and living in a barracks in South East England. I don't blame the roofers, I blame the weather, in future I will blame Jos.

South East England? Well even more reason to blame the roofers. Soft Southern fairies.

All the best northen builders had been driven out to Germany by maggie to work there. Thats Livin alright.

I blame Jos for most things.

There is a high chance of rain in Monaco on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! 75% chance on the latter 2 says twitter, and some rain falling now

We have had a poor Spring this, well, eh, Spring, and on top of that I missed watching some F1 (and avoided any spoilers).
So I loaded it up on the iMac, which today I put on the balcony in the shadow. I had some coding to do, and wouldn't mind watching the race either. Finally, some good weather: 24 C on the balcony, no wind. Milking it while it lasts. I had a blast watching the race and did indeed get my coding done in time. My legs are a bit more pink than they are white now though.

Monaco weather looks super interesting! Rain all day today and expected from 1 on thursday, also rain expected all day saturday so looking like a wet qually and a lot of rain expected from Sunday, its looking like a wet weekend in monte carlo but knowing my luck it will all blow away have a nice sunny weekend and then I'll look silly!

Its an old newspaper trick.

The Daily Apex - May 1: Hamilton: I'M LEAVING McLAREN
The Daily Apex - May 11: Hamilton: I'M STAYING

If Hamilton stays, you heard it at the Daily Apex first [PIC OF MAY 1 HEADLINE]
If Hamilton leaves, you heard it at the Daily Apex first [PIC OF MAY 11 HEADLINE]

Back
Top Bottom