Jos' Weather Thread

Sky sports weather ...

The weather could add even more unpredictability to the action this weekend as Formula 1 arrives in Monaco.
With five different winners in the first five rounds, it has been a thrilling start to the 2012 F1 season and with rain forecast for Monte-Carlo, it is sure to spice the action up even further.
Running during Thursday's practice sessions should be dry, with some cloud cover and temperatures reaching around 18c in the morning and 23c in the afternoon.
However, heavy showers are forecast for the weekend, and there is even the risk of thunder and lightning for qualifying.
Sunday also looks to be a wet day with temperatures around 20c for the race.

You know when I said that the weather would probably clear up and we'll have a dry race making me look stupid? We have a perfect Thursday, the sun is shining brightly and the chance of rain on Sunday has gone down...

Andrew Benson said:
"It has clouded over during the break. I'm no weather man, but there are white clouds over the harbour and more threatening grey ones building over the mountains behind it. There was no forecast for rain but it has started spitting a little. It is expected also to be a damp on Saturday, which would live things up. Not that this season needs any extra excitement so far."

You know he only pronounces after he's sacrificed a chicken, spun round three times and cupped one of his own farts. He can manage that on a Thursday can't he?

Back
Top Bottom