Head To Head Jenson Button vs Lewis Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main thing that has been proven is that this topic will always create conversation and controversy.

Apart from that, 134 pages, and I cannot see that any opinions have really been changed, but it has been fun!!

To be honest I think they both have their strengths and they both have their weaknesses and neither one of them is going to stand out or rewrite the F1 history books...

I just support the guy I chose to support and really don't care what other people think of him or me for doing so....

To rewrite the history books they would have to influence a change in the historical results. ;)

In terms of history we can look back now and what we will see are two guys that went head to head and a clear winner in Lewis Hamilton, who came out on top. If we look back from the future then we will see... [TBC]

Of course, I am only referring to driving ability. If we measure Lewis against Jenson on other criteria then Jenson will often come out on top.

In all seriousness, though. If we base it on stats and objectivity then it is clear who is on top. The records are final and will never change.

If we are subjective then it can be unclear depending on what merits we value individually in a driver.

To be honest I think they both have their strengths and they both have their weaknesses and neither one of them is going to stand out or rewrite the F1 history books......

I agree with your assessment regarding Jenson, and the likelihood of Lewis rewriting the history books, but Hamilton definitely has a chance by the end of his career to stand out as being one of the best, in this current crop of contemporary drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom