2014 driver line up market

I'm not sure I could ever use the term "Hate." when talking about someone I have never met dislike maybe due to perceptions but hate seems too strong a word and too frequently used in the sporting forums....

Mind you I couldn't ****ing stand Mansell what a twat he is.....

RasputinLives Then why did not Leidfeld get the drives then? Ron did not think he was better than Kimi for Mclaren?

Heidfeld did what DI Resta did stay at a team he really was not going to anything from in fact he lost to journeyman Frentzen who could not finish the seasons in his last few years with the teams he was driving

As much as I'm cross that Di Resta's lost his seat in F1. They's a slight relief that he's finally getting out of the limelight and can go to a series where he will be able to win titles in. I feel for talented drivers who don't have any money to keep seats.

What's with all these Scottish people having Italian names all about? Why can't we have an F1 driver called Jock McDougal I'd support him...

Last edited:
Not surprised by Sauber's choice but I don;t see them achieving much in 2014 with their line up which will prove just how good Hulkenberg is

Back
Top Bottom