2014 driver line up market

RasputinLives
Di Resta at least can claim he's the only person who's beaten the current 4 times World Champion as teammate and DTM champion

The only successful GP2 champion so far has been Hamilton if you notice

offtopic.jpg

Caterham look like they are going with the Kobiyashi option and I would take him everytime over Di Resta.

Also could I just point out that poor old Paul Di Resta with talent and no money is a bit of a myth. He got his seat in F1 because Force India run Merc engines and has lost his seat because Merc no longer consider him a talented enough option to support.

Money by another name is still money.

Don't think Di Resta fancies a season at Caterham with his whingeing about being in a top team

Mercedes don't really support Force India like a junior team as such like I said Norbert is no longer around to support him, Toto is the one in charge of Mercedes and he is obviously supporting Williams and Bottas

Not that I want to rubbish the opinion of Jackie Stewart, as he was a great racing driver, but I couldn't help but smile when I saw this article from September 2012 "JYS says Hamilton should spurn Mercedes and stay at McLaren". That would have been a shrewd choice for Lewis in 2013 as McLaren made a stonking car, didn't they?

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2012/sep/08/sir-jackie-stewart-lewis-hamilton-mercedes

Hakkinnen said the same to Raikkonen in 2006...... a year later he was champion. :D

RasputinLives I would rather see Caterham just die away by Dave Richards buying out the team and renaming it Prodrive or Aston Martin because Tony Fernandes clearly thinks his riches lie with Premier League Football

Does anyone dare mention the word Lotus at Caterham these days

Back
Top Bottom