2014 driver line up market

Hmm I think I will wait for an official announcement before believing Force India have agreed their driver line up this early. It was FI that only agreed their drivers at the start of the third and final test last year.

I'm frustrated with both Farce India and Team Lopes ( full of false identities)

Farce india seem happy to be midfield team and snatch the odd podium and the way the team management seems to make decisions is a typical Indian way ( no disrespect) to business management - leave it right to the last minute and its usually a bit of rush

Team Lopes

- You've got a team that could be challenging for race wins and titles and you want a driver who brings £30m over one of the top performers this season

- That money is probably going to be spent on repair bills and the race results will probably be not as good

This will be the 2nd time in Nico Hulkenberg's career that Maldonado has messed up his F1 career if its true that Lotus have gone with Pastor

Brundle said someone told him its def Hulkenberg and Perez at Force India. However he didn't seem to believe it was a done deal either.

Il_leone I honestly think if you put Guttierrez and Perez in the same team next year Guttierrez would come out on top.

RasputinLives
Hulkenberg is an exceptional driver so its very difficult to say how good Gutierrez is but its fair to say Perez is a solid driver not a potential world class driver

- Sergio seems to make noises that he is happy he is now leaving and he wants to prove Whitmarsh wrong

Hulkenberg would thrash Perez at Force India I have no doubt

Rumours have it Charles Pic will be the one leaving Caterham and he does have a healthy budget and has been linked with a move to Sauber on previous occasions so maybe he'll end up there.

ScarbsF1 adds that Sauber are closing in on Maldonado. This is getting quite interesting!
[edit] I assumed he was a shoe-in at Lotus?

Last edited:
Aren't Williams supposed to have a contract with PDVSA for 2014? Looks like the Venezuelan Government could be coughing up twice to indulge Pastor.

Back
Top Bottom