2014 driver line up market

Maldonado 's money would be needed for the repair bills no doubt to the number of chassis he will damage

He is Andre De Cesaris Mark 2 in F1 because of his powerful backers despite junking a lot of chassis

still feel injustice that Maldonado has done nothing to warrant his stay in f1 in my opinion and DI Resta gets the boot for really performing to the limits where Force India really are and beating his teammate

Hulkenberg a potential world champion is again having to prove himself in a midfield car !

So we could be two seats down on the grid and one of the FI spots will be filled by VDG.

The Saurussia combination would certainly stick with Bianchi but would they keep Chilton too? Or Sirotkin? Most likely.

If all of that along with Hulk at FI and Kovi at Caterham turns out to be true then that only leaves us with one seat at Enstone that will prob be filled by Maldo and a Caterham seat that will need a driver with a budget - Charles Pic being favourite.

So that would be bye bye Perez, Di Resta, Sutil and Guttierrez. I bet no one would have bet on that at the start of the year.

apparently RasputinLives the Russian owners at Marussia are considering that idea and off course with Sauber it would make a Russian superteam of some sort - I guess the cars would be painted in red then

------------------
The Pits That was 2012 when he should have scored more points in a car that could have got many podiums - Hulkenberg and Di Resta would have done better instead and kept the repair bills down

this season Pastor got beaten by a rookie ! and he sulks too much

Last edited:
RasputinLives Perez is going Force India by the sound of things because obviously Whitmarsh thought he'd better help prolong Sergio's career for stitching him up

Telmex apparently have ended their sponsoring of Sauber so Esteban is vulnerable even more so for his seat

Not sure if they are Russian backers who would like to see Petrov in one of the cars seeing he is the only Russian driver with F1 experience

Whitmarsh didn't stitch Perez up >:(.

Perez would still have had a seat had FI took Kevin on but they didn't wanna risk a rookie for next season with a rule change. Perez and Hulkenberg will be a bloody good partnership as I rate both very highly. Unfortunately for Paul di Resta though <cry>, but he might move to America and become a champion over there :).

Back
Top Bottom