2014 driver line up market

RasputinLives
Possibly if that means there would be an influx of Dutch sponsorship for FI - apparently Perez has $10m sponsorship

so would a company like Orange want to sponsor Force India - that orange livery is an opportunity to brand your name I must admit
------------------------

Maldonado 's deal with Lotus -

1) FInancial sense it means Lotus get essentially free engines with Pastor's sponsorship covering that cost element plus his wages

2) Practical sense Lotus are a weaker team - they can't afford to run two top drivers who are going to be consistent in fighting for podiums and wins

3) It makes a mockery that it is suppose to be a top team in F1 and yet it running a pay driver

I hope Grosjean wipes the floor off Pastor because it looks like they are going to be candidates for disappointment of 2014 already with this line up - I don;t expect them to be as strong for constructors championship

I hope Pastor gets booted out of F1

---------------------------------

Hulkenburg to Force India - really not a good career move unless the car turns out to be a blinder

Sutil to Sauber - lucky he still has an F1 drive it has to be said

One remaining Sauber seat - anyone's guess but it appears Di Resta is out of F1 for this season

Diaego have missed a trick sponsoring McLaren. Their Smirnoff brand would go perfectly with the Austrian team. Maybe they could get Jaegermeister to sponsor them too.

Back
Top Bottom