Enstone: RoGro, Hulk
Mclaren: Button, Magnusen
Sauber: Maldonado, Sirotkin
Force India: Di Resta, Perez
Toro Rosso: JEV, Kvyat
Williams: Massa, Bottas
Caterham, Kovi, Pic
Marussia: Bianchi, Chilton

Perhaps you're right, but only eight of those know their arse from their elbow with, maybe, another four who have any idea! Which leaves another ten getting in the way - sad, sad times.

Actually if you look at my list there are only 3 drivers on it who are there on budget alone. You could argue that Maldo and Perez might be put in that catogry too.

6 of the drivers on the list have been promoted through driver development programmes and 9 of them were world champions of a feeder series with a further 4 being runner up in a world feeder series.

3 rookies, 3 softmores and all the others have over two years experience.

I certainly can't think of too many names that are missing from it who I def think should be in F1.

Sirotkin out--->Robin Frijns or Stoffel Vandoorne in
I'm not a big fan of Heikki aswell, so he can stay out of f1 for me.

Van Der Garde isn't doing a bad job at Caterham, he had some struggle in the beginning of the season, but he has come around in the second part.

Not sure what to do about Massa, he had some poor drives over the last few years.

Massa was in a difficult position with being a definite number two, which must have been disheartening, and a car which for much of the time was difficult to drive. When he was given a reasonable car he put in much better drives.

Does that mean that when the points system went from 10 for a win to 25 the the drivers had to pay even more for a licence simply because they were scoring more points in a season?

Last edited:
So with Massa confirmed alongside Bottas at Williams the BBC seem to think Maldo is a shoe in for the spare seat at Enstone. The fact he takes ÂŁ20 Million with him would make it a pretty obvious choice but its said that Quantum have already invested and want Hulkenberg so lets see which wins out.

My spidey sensors tell me Hulk will end up at Enstone and Maldo will land the Sauber seat which will leave us with just that Mclaren seat and Force India to confirm.............and Force India don't usually confirm their drivers until Xmas!

Oh and Caterham and a Marussia seat!

Well bugger me sideways. Never thought Massa would be driving in 2014.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/24897809

Current line up?

Redbull - Vettel & Ricciardo
Ferrari - Alonso & Kimi
Mercedes - Hamilton & TBC
McLaren - TBC & TBC
Lotus - TBC & TBC
TorroRosso - Kvyat & Verne
Williams - Massa & Bottas
Caterham - TBC & TBC
Force India - TBC & TBC
Sauber - TBC & TBC
Marrusia - Bianchi & TBC

Greenlantern101 ... I think the correct vernacular is "well bugger me with the blunt end of a rag mans trumpet" ...

Go Phil ... wait on whether Rob Smedley is moving with him ... I hope so ...

Here are a bunch of unconnected sentences:

We can assume Rosberg, Button and Grosjean will keep their current seats pretty safely.

It will be absolutely ridiculous if Hulkenberg doesn't get the Lotus seat, let alone a seat at all.

I still can't quite believe that McLaren will ditch Perez after just one season.

I'm not convinced Massa deserves that Williams seat but I'd like him prove me wrong.

Maldonado hasn't been good enough this season to be deserving of a seat further up the grid in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom