A tradition on Clip the Apex is to produce a list of predictions every new year. So what is going to happen in 2012. Get out your crystal balls...
- Felipe Massa will resign in July with "encouragement" from di Montezemelo
- Flavio Briatore will visit Monaco, talk crap and not appear in Korea
- The Bahrain Grand Prix will be cancelled or an absolute nightmare
- Valencia will be crap
- Seb Vettel will start on pole a minimum of 8 times
- Lewis Hamilton will be blamed for a crash involving him. If there are no such events, he will be blamed for a crash he is not involved in.
- Helmut Marko will look like a tool at some point
- Adrian Sutil will not race in China, at least!
- Sauber will not be mentioned in any newspaper headline, worldwide!
- Caterham will outqualify Williams at least once by the end of the season.
- HRT will be, in the words of Sky's finest, "slower than a slow thing"
- At the Indian Grand Prix in India, the BBC in India will mention India
- Jake Humphrey's tweets will get less close to reality as the half-season wears on
- Kimi Raikkonen will score a podium!
- Romain Grosjean will not beat Raikkonen in any race the Finn doesn't retire
- Jarno Trulli will not complete the season
- Helmut Marko will be implicated in Mark Webber's latest "fall of a bike" which keeps him out for half the season
- Eddie Jordan will still talk bollocks all year, even if there are fewer people seeing it!
- Jenson Button will be implicated in a dandruff based scandal
- Seb Vettel will not have a gearbox problem until the title is won
- Maruissia will be sold again