You Bet 2024

here are the results for austrian youbet. those last few laps really shook up the order. not for me i knew i was out after lap 1 LOL, & its congratulations to Dartman after the lando & max crash won him an extra 380 & moves up to 2nd in the championship

well done to rufus_mcdufus Il_leone Bleu The Artist..... on making a profit

1719762180937.png

I pick a driver at the start of the season and stay with him, with George I lost a lot in the beginning but the odds are good so when and if he comes good the payout is good. I did think about swapping to Lando about 4 races ago but the odds weren't good enough to claw back what I had lost.

here we are the results for the British Youbet & congratulations to Il_leone our winner where Lewis Hamilton made them hit the Jackpot with the biggest return of the year & flies up to 2nd in championship.

also congratulations go out to Bleu who also made huge return on also backing Hamilton. also The Artist..... who made a profit on Piastri & a whole load of stress just for 90

1720385933749.png

20 ew Leclerc

(while not betting for him, considering last two races Hulk odds seem too high, the Ricciardo category would make more sense)

Back
Top Bottom