Vettel's next team mate SPECULATIONOMETER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, until the ink is dry on the contract and the new team mate has pictures in a Red Bull race suit I wouldn't count anything out.

JEV not only has beaten Ricciardo last year, but is winning again this year against him and has the highest result. Not sure I understand. Nothing against Ricciardo personally, but I feel like you shouldn't get promoted to the (most likely) 4 time reigning world champions without beating your teammate.

yes I keep saying the same. If you want a top drive them first thing you need to do is beat your team mate. Someone should tell Paul Di Resta that too.

RasputinLives _ please see Nigel Mansell I think he lost to his teammate every year until he beat Piquet !

--------
Horner says there are more drivers in the mix for the seat

apparently Ricciardo is too fat for next year;s Red Bull

What surprises me is Horner is the one saying there are more drivers being considered and Helmut Marko seems very silent all of a sudden

So now the people in the frame are Kimi, but if Kimi goes to Ferrari then there is Alonso and mutterings about Button are starting to emerge.

And of course Fat Ric.....8-)

well supposedly some suggest Webber should hang up now and RIcciardo fast tracked in given Mark is so peed off with just about everything in the team

-------

RIcciardo - that will make Australia happy..now will Mark be invited in the Red Bull paddock as Daniel's mentor or manager.

I like Hulkenberg for that seat opposite Vettel in the Red Bull garage, even though his name hasn't often been thrown in the hat.

Next season Nico could find himself with a ride on a top level team, with all of the possible movement which is about to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom