Alonso's next team mate SPECULATIONOMETER

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes more sense than the BBC radio news this morning who I think got a little mixed up. I almost crashed the car when they announced Kimi was returning to Ferrari to partner his old team mate Massa...:dizzy:

Raikkonen and Lotus parting on good terms.

LotusPosition.jpg

Boyle
A strong factor given Lotus have been erratic since Allison left

Interesting contract with Kimi some sources say 2 year contract or 1 year only with an option of another year

Note Alonso's contract is also up and Vettel's as well so next season could be some shuffling amongst the top teams at Ferrari, Red Bull and Mclaren Honda seems the be the one

Well then, we hear all these rumors about Alonso having a veto over who his team mate should be but this is Ferrari sticking to fingers up him to saying you don't run the team. Apparently things got so bad between both parties that they considered paying him off at the end of the season but Santander wouldn't accept it. In any case, well done to Ferrari for making a decision that the nouveau riche up the the road conveniently sidestepped because they were probably worried about their boy getting showed up. Fingers crossed the cars are evenly balanced next year so we can see some top action.

Last edited:
Quintessentially

If only Alonso had Flavio Briatore in his corner as team principal not Domenicali like Schumacher had Todt to minimise Luca's interference

This is Luca saying I run this team but its interesting to note they've gone for two established top drivers at Ferrari rather than getting Hulkenberg

Last time two teammates had possible tension was Mansell and Prost although Nige was too slow to realise he was being duped about equal opportunities

Well did you spot Flavio in the Ferrari garage at the weekend? I know he manages Alonso but he was very visible......but I guess he would be, he's a big manLOL

As with the Vettel SPECULATIONOMETER thread I think this one has run it's. There are, of course, lots of other places you can discuss Kimi's move to Ferrari so please continue to do so.

Cheers

FB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom