Alonso's next team mate SPECULATIONOMETER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenlantern101

Massa to Sauber if it means cheaper Ferrari engines and some backing from Brazil over Gutierrez would sound like a good plan unless Ferrari promote Bianchi to Sauber

As for this well Fernando is getting irate he may not be able to beat Kimi over 1 lap but over a race he should be stronger

Il_leone : Getting caught sleeping in your car outside the Ferrari garage didn't help that idea. But he drove his ass out in that 2009 ferrari, after Massa was injured.

As for this well Fernando is getting irate he may not be able to beat Kimi over 1 lap but over a race he should be stronger

I don't think it's as clear cut as that. It's going to be an interesting duel but if Kimi gets ahead in quali I don't think he'll be parting like the Red sea akin to Felipe.

Bushi
No that won't help but you're going to get as two diammetrically opposed characters at Ferrari with Schumacher and Kimi

Kimi is a hard worker but maybe not in the same way Schumacher does it by having every stone unturned and unfortunately Luca saw this side and thought he needed a change after being conned $50m a year what a staggering salary to pay him

Nice. Is he taking Smedley baby with him or is Kimi inheriting the baby
That's an interesting one. I like Smedley but can't imagine Kimi appreciating the coaching from the pit lane. LOL He has a close relationship with Massa, but is obviously a good engineer too. So does he go with Massa or stay as a Ferrari engineer? I suspect he'll stay.

Interesting that so far, only the BBC are convinced that it's Raikkonen - looks like most of the other F1 news sites are keeping their powder dry until the official Ferrari announcement...

(I'm still hoping for Hulkenberg, personally...:unsure:)

Another 'confirmation" of the news:
http://joesaward.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/raikkonen-rejoins-ferrari/

I must admit, my completely rational self would never have considered this move a possibility. I was trying to make a logical/business case for Kimi moving to Red Bull and, in spite of my optimism, that didn't pan out. Kimi moving back to Ferrari after their history together, and the fact that Alonso appeared entrenched at the team, seemed like an incredible long shot to me.

I wonder who has had to swallow their pride to make this happen? Luca? Stefano? Alonso? Or maybe Kimi? Fireworks for next year then. At least we are less likely to be talking about tyres.

revlon.jpg

Officially official. Confirmed by Ferrari.

Next years line up is Fernando and Kimi

(Source Autosport)

So, let the fun and games begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom