Gaming The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I've started to play Skyrim on the PC but I don't think I'm going to start LARPing it any time soon....;)

Edit

Oh and I made Lydia's clothes fall off, so I make her travel round in her bra and knickers, well she is mine to do what I like with.....LOL

I don't think if get much questing done if I played on the PC. There are so many mods available for the game id spend all my time getting better looking armour. I'll stick to my console version for now. Anyway meph there's a dedicated skyrim thread kicking about somewhere!

Short? I've done over 500 hours on that game. If you just want to do the main storyline then yes you can finish it in no time but wheres the fun in that. Also when you say finished have you got all the trophies/achievements?

As for expansions, I have Hearthfire and Dragonborn, The dragonborn DLC is definitely an improvement to the main game.

Short? I've done over 500 hours on that game. If you just want to do the main storyline then yes you can finish it in no time but wheres the fun in that. Also when you say finished have you got all the trophies/achievements?

Someone has too much free time on their hands...:whistle:

Okay F1Yorkshire

I started the game again with the dawnguard, dragonborn and hearthfire plugins I've done every single quest visited every single location, reached level 119, got every spell, shout and perk, become a thief a murderer a vampire a bard top man at college and a werewolf I kicked the ass of the ebony warrior (Level 80) became thane of every hold bought and decorated every house and built three houses from the ground up got married got divorced got married again and got two kids.

It took ****ing ages and people keep asking me if that's fur growing out of my ears. Now what do I do?

Edit

My present wife keeps moaning about living in the country manor I built for her and the kids and she is voiced by Claudia Christian..

Last edited:
I tried, I turned into a werewolf and tried to eat her but the new plugin makes her an essential character so she won't die, I even had her follow me to a cave where cannibals live and tried get them to eat her but they wouldn't, and then I took her to the top of a mountain and used unrelenting force to blast her off the top but she just went back home and said hello dear, when I got there...

I even tried killing the kids but they won't die either, but the girl gets pretty pissed of if you kill her dog...

Last edited:
This is my bint in skyrim by the way..

256px-Aela_the_Huntress.png

Had a bit of spare time so thought I'd get skyrim for the PC. Wow what a difference in quality over the console versions. I'm very impressed, running the game on maximum resolution and it's fantastic.

I couldn't be bothered with all the mind numbing tedious levelling that I did before so I used console commands to get my character to the same level as my console version. In addition to this the mods you can do to the game and unbelievable and endless.

I have a very tasty female epic elf now as my main character with some interesting armour options. Will have to post some pics later!

Back
Top Bottom