Formula 2 FIA Formula 2 Series

a great win from last, for a guy where the it is getting increasing rumoured might be teammates to Hulkenberg at audi

That's bit left field for Audi to consider him !

I just checked and thought Hadjar had F2 sewn up after Silverstone but he has been shocking since in terms of results now Bortoleto is amazingly in with a shot of the title

Last edited:
That's bit left field for Audi to consider him !

I just checked and thought Hadjar had F2 sewn up after Silverstone but he has been shocking since in terms of results now Bortoleto is amazingly in with a shot of the title
yeah Aron really struggled title chance fallen apart. he's scored 1 in the 6 races. retired from the last 2 feature races. then Hadjar had a really bad round this weekend

on bortoleto it is very left field. but im assuming it's because nobody wants that 2nd seat. 5-6 drivers have turned it down & they seemingly dont rate bottas or zhou. why not go for youth. it cant be worse

1 of the weirder incidents ive seen. i thought it was 2018 for a minute, seeing 2 red bull liveried cars crashing out at T1

but hadjar hits the brakes. locks up straight into the barrier & only for his teammate to have the same problem follow him in seconds later

20240913_123029.webp

& the wheel are starting to fall off Hadjar campaign he left Spa after the victory with 36pt lead over 2nd & 56pt lead over Maloney. & when he put in on front row at monza thought he was massive favourite for the title with only 4 rounds left

now he scored nothing at monza & 15th for both races. there a very good chance he will be 2nd & maybe 3rd leaving Baku.

Back
Top Bottom