Sky F1 2013

I was under the impression that anyone currently with SKY HD would not loose the F1 HD channel as long as they continued to pay for the HD package. I hope I am correct.

Road of Bones I too have no interest in watching a bunch of insanely paid prima donnas kicking the shit out of a round thing, and so I believe it is possible to add single channels to a package and will be looking into adding F1 on its own and paying anything up to maybe a fiver per month and then getting rid of it during the off season to offset the extra expense....

It could be a case of a call centre monkey wanting to up his monthly sales so spouting bullshit in order to get you to buy sports.

That is very likely I have been spouted an enormous amount of bullshit from those type of people in the past...

Or it may apply to new customers only as I believe they would be breaking their contract with us if they changed it for existing customers....

I'm gonna wait and see what happens first, my gut feeling tells me that this is nothing more than some young chancer trying to increase his sales by duping people into thinking they are going to lose their F1 coverage if they don't take up the package he is offering....

F1 Midweek Report...just starting now 7pm...Wed 10th June
Maurice Hamilton & Dominic Harlow join Anna Woolhouse to discuss The Canadian GP
& they will look at Mercedes upcoming Tribunal with the FIA

Sky have launched a pay as you go service/gadget for watching any channel.
You buy this cool gadget the 'Now TV media streamer' for just £10 and then you can pay just £9.99 for 1 days access to Sky sports.
You can also pay £15 for access to Sky movie for a whole month as well as lots of other stuff.
You don't need a dish or a sky subscription. So you can watch all the F1 races live if you want without committing to a sky package.

Looks like a good deal.

it works out a lot cheaper than a sky subscription.

But you don't have to pay it. Its optional.
Don't mind watching the highlights then don't pay.

Last edited:
Yeah, I get your point but paying a two hundred quid to watch a season live on the telly is a lot of bread, I pay them £120.00 for it. I can't see them selling a lot of them, and retaining fewer.

I have sky HD and I only got it so that we can watch F1 (very sad). But they won't get any more money out of me. If F1 is moved onto the sports channels. I will bin the lot.

Back
Top Bottom