Sky F1 2013

Big threat to my F1 "watching all races" life has been announced today; BT have nicked the Champions' League from summer 2015!

So will Sky still be worth it as a package?

If you get BT infinity broadband you get the BT sport channels free and you can watch it through your sky box.

900 million for 3 years BT paid for football. Amazing money. Double what sky was paying.
Was it 'ON digital' (with the Monkey) that went bust after paying huge money for football.....and Setanta. I hope BT have got BT sports ring fenced.

Pity about that ***** Lazenby....surely they can find someone/anyone better than him...his continual gobbing-off.....is so distracting...he is only marginally/if better than Leggard....

The OH has just got a nice big shiny 3D TV for Xmas and were just having a look to see what sky's 3D offerings are. So far seems to be the usual mix of kids, action and wildlife programs.

I got to Mondays section and the Barcelona tests are getting broadcast in 3D. From this I can safely assume that the races will also be in 3D. Is this new for this season?

I wouldn't assume that Mr Squirrel overlord. Sky showed 1 of the tests at the begining of 2013 in 3D as well, but the races were not 3D.

Just noticed that those programs are actually repeats of last years tests. Why would they be broadcasting them now? Can't see any logical reason for it.

Titch There is a 'F1 show' special on at the end of January (no idea what it is covering). Testing starts on the 28th of January. Thats all that has been announced as far as I am aware.

Back
Top Bottom