Ron Dennis replaces Martin Whitmarsh as CEO in coup

Long interview with Eric Bouillabaisse on Sky F1 channel. Don't worry if you miss it it's bound to be repeated at least 30 times in the next 24 hours.

Just as well he said it, it looks like no-one else is going to. I wonder why, it couldn't be that he isn't after all could it; we only have his word for it.

I thought there was no such position as Team Principal at McLaren anymore and the highest position of the race team which hasn't been announced as of yet was that of RBL which stands for Ron's Boot-Licker...

Last edited:
Even without Whitmarsh they still can't get the parts to a test on time though can they, the new parts didn't arrive until Sunday morning and by then it was too late as they had engine and electrical problems, so same ol' same ol' at McLaren even with the god that is Ron in charge...

I watched the SKY interview with Ron Dennis. What is he thinking? Do need that kind of management structure, I don't think so, he has quite clearly run out of ideas and is now trying to replicate Mercedes, who have had a fairly decent season with their new structure in place.
Still even succeed I am convinced that such a management structure is not necessary.

Back
Top Bottom