Ron Dennis replaces Martin Whitmarsh as CEO in coup

Disagree The Pits, more likely to be British team with British driver and that last year they didn't even get a podium. I suspect with Whitmarsh he has more control than dominicalli and Horner (for instance I doubt they make driver choice decisions).

I am surprised by Ferrari but they've never made sense to me.

Sorry Hamberg, I agree with what you are saying to a point, however I am fairly sure that the general comments about Whitmarsh have not been restricted to last season, and many of the comments referring to last season seem to have an element of schadenfreude about them.

I agree that last years performance is an issue, and worthy of discussion in itself, as a British team with a British driver, but this is hardly a new topic.

The Pits -
Agganciare il Apex said:
Non posso credere che Whitmarsh è stato licenziato dalla McLaren quando il pazzo Domenicali è stato lasciato a rovinare la scuderia. E 'abbastanza stupido da licenziare un pilota, lo pagando ingenti somme di denaro per niente, poi appena Ferrari ha smesso di pagare il compenso, lo ri-firmare! Ridere tutto il senso alla banca, egli sarà, non appena ha finito di prendere un cazzo!

Google translate.

Whitmarsh's biggest mistake was letting Lewis Hamilton go and just for that he should be sacked, as should Ron Dennis as he was orchestrating things. Hamilton is/was the jewel in the crown and, with all due respect to Jenson Button, drove the team, and his team mate, forward. McLaren need a talisman driver, if they can prise Alonso away from Ferrari in 2015 the team might just start to move forwards.

Damn you The Pits damn you! I checked that bloody thread for the last two posts and saw FBs post about cardboard Brawn > actual Sam Michael and thought "ooh they're not discussing it yet"

Back
Top Bottom