Formula E News and General Discussion Thread

I believe he's been banned as well.

Alain Prost was sacked by Renault for sleeping with the team principals wife.

In case you need some Motorsport on your life. Cinematic documentary of the 17/18 Formula E season - produced by Leonardo Di Caprio no less (he does love things the younger they are). Not watched it yet but I remember it being a good season

All Formula E races are cancelled. They are held in city centres and would be impossible to run with social distancing or behind close doors. On top of which the season was meant to end early July and then the next one start October time so I don't think they see the point. Not officially announced but I'm betting they'll scrap this season and just go into next one with same rules.

It will be Audi as they just chucked Abt. I think that's good news to Audi as will highlight a need for a driver change. Think they need to switch out Di Grassi too.

Could elaborate why they should give Di Grassi the boot? Yes, his season hasn't gone well so far, but his record in Formula E is good.

I can elaborate yes. Thank you for asking.

Audi have been in a constant state in Formula E where they should be the front running team but always seem to not quite get there. A customer team with their power train is beating them regularly. They qualify low down and then are quick but don't get through the field. After having the same driver line-up since Formula E began I think a fresh couple of pilots would maybe get them out of the cycle.

maybe on di grassi yes RasputinLives because ive highlighted his dreadful qualifying back in February where audi problems stem from qualifying they leaving themselves with a massive mountain every race the last 8 qualifying's 19th Swiss, 11th & 14th New York, 19th & 3rd in Saudi, 22nd Santiago, 17th Mexico, 13th Morocco.

so if Di grassi can sort the qualifying he would a title challenger once again no doubt. because in the only race he started at the front he looked as great as he used to

Last edited:
I just think they need a fresh approach. Plenty of good Formula E drivers out there that would be tempted by Audi. Now Teecheetah have shown they won't favour Vergne over Da Costa I'd be tapping JEV up if I was them.

Formula E are restarting, but its not so much of a global championship. as a berlin championship. because we will be having 6 races in 8 days all in berlin over 3 different configuions. so if berlin is a bogey track for any championship contenders. it will be a tricky run in for them

5 August 2020: Race 6 – Berlin – Track Layout 1
6 August 2020: Race 7 – Berlin – Track Layout 1
8 August 2020: Race 8 – Berlin – Track Layout 2
9 August 2020: Race 9 – Berlin – Track Layout 2
12 August 2020: Race 10 – Berlin – Track Layout 3
13 August 2020: Race 11 – Berlin – Track Layout 3

Back
Top Bottom