Formula E News and General Discussion Thread

RasputinLives

So Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Contributor
I 100% back JEV to beat Da Costa over a season. Da Costa has never been able to be consistent over the course of a season in any series he's been in and JEV is on super form.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
stumbled upon this earlier. tough to research as this was only thing on Google about it. no trailers or formula e page about it & nothing on youtube. interesting program its about how saudis organised the eprix from circuit design, construction & all security stuff. if you have eurosport be interesting to watch

RasputinLives

So Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Contributor
So just read this article

Which is really interesting and talks about the push in the Gen 3 car to show rapid recharge is possible. They state Gen 1 showed e vehicles can be racers, Gen 2 that battery life had longevity so rapid recharge is the next logical step.

Also interesting to me (I'd missed it) is Jamie Reigle slipping into the Agag vacancy he left when he went to be chairman as the CEO. Reigle has spent decades with Man Utd and some time with the LA Rams and knows how to market a sport or team.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
Marrakesh & Rome will be on bbc 2, I would assume that London will be as well even if they have no plans. I wonder if the red button is because of the 1000hrs of sport they are aiming for

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
formula e starts tomorrow morning 11.30am i believe in saudi Arabia for the double header. is Jean Eric Vergne a stick on for 3rd straight title after his outstanding form in final 3 or 4 of last season. or could his teammate da Costa previous champions buemi & di grassi, perennial bridesmaid sam Bird. or Mitch Evans. i think the 2 newcomers will be back like usual new teams do

Screenshot_20191121-164340.jpg
Screenshot_20191121-164400.jpg

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Contributor
There was spmething on tjhe Red Button this morning about Formula E and qualifying. I decide to watch it later but haven't got round to it yet.

Top Bottom