DRS in Monaco

Completely pointless.

The 'straight' isn't long enough and the circuit not wide enough anyway.

I expect there will be several safety cars this year.

Drat. It's that damned Alzhei .... what's it called? ... mers problem again. You know what I was thinking of ... there was sheet rain in my brain ... right then ... yes, I mixed up my gags! I was going to say, but then got distracted, multi-tasking again, something supposedly witty but totally screwed now ... about Olivier Panis winning the 1996 Monaco GP in his Prost. I tell you, you don't want reach my age ... not without a fight, anyway. LOL

Drat. It's that damned Alzhei .... what's it called? ... mers problem again. You know what I was thinking of ... there was sheet rain in my brain ... right then ... yes, I mixed up my gags! I was going to say, but then got distracted, multi-tasking again, something supposedly witty but totally screwed now ... about Olivier Panis winning the 1996 Monaco GP in his Prost. I tell you, you don't want reach my age ... not without a fight, anyway. LOL
Know how you feel!! :(

That one had only 3 finishers, talk about default!

I am reminded of FA tripping over Ralf Schumacher at Monaco in 2004. How many of those are we gonna see on Friday and Saturday, especially in quali? You don't have a choice in quali, you have to keep it open throughoutthe tunnel. If there's somebody in the way... I hope the divers in the port are ready for action. For all we know they might be called into action for the first time since 1965.

Worry, worry, worry...

They are all very highly skilled and are constantly assessing the risks. I'm sure there were a lot of doom-mongers saying cars would be falling over themselves and off the track since the whole DRS thing was mooted.

The one thing I'm really enjoying about this season is the lack of safety cars. to me that alone proves that the drivers are capable of risk assessing and managing this thing. in fact the one person who appears to have a problem is the most lauded and second most experienced man on the track.

Worry, worry, worry...

They are all very highly skilled and are constantly assessing the risks. I'm sure there were a lot of doom-mongers saying cars would be falling over themselves and off the track since the whole DRS thing was mooted.

The one thing I'm really enjoying about this season is the lack of safety cars. to me that alone proves that the drivers are capable of risk assessing and managing this thing. in fact the one person who appears to have a problem is the most lauded and second most experienced man on the track.

I agree.Just because its available its use is not compulsory.If the driver feels that its not safe to use it he is not required to to.

Back
Top Bottom