Cycling

Oh cool. Thanks for the link. I shall enjoy reading through that. Balls of steel eh?
Those fast descents, when the cyclists are packed close together look very scary! I'm always amazed there aren't more crashes.

I've been looking at those, they look great, really affordable (relatively speaking!!) and DC Rainmaker has done a good report on them, they seem to be a good and accurate tool.

How are you finding it all so far?

Not hugely satisfied yet, I need to do some further learning with the setup/fitting and it'll all settle down, I hope.
More in the next blog.

image.jpeg
£50.00 from off of eBay, actually for my daughter but will be my pub/Tesco ride.
Might ride it for Velothon just to give The Pits a chance of keeping up.

Last edited:
Well, with all the training you are putting in, some might say that you are trying too hard!! My fitness levels are, at the moment what can be technically known as "Piss Poor" so you should have a chance even if you were to ride backwards.

That said, strava is still telling me that you have a minute to make up on my time up the Tumble!!

My local mountain bike group refer to Stava users/competitors as stravassholes.

I am a proud stravasshole!

Downtube shifting, oldskool, you farking knowsit Greenlantern101!!!!
I am well aware that your Tumble time eclipses mine The Pits but this year will be an evolution of 2015, two old farts attempting to better their previous achievements. I think I've ridden Tumble 4 times since, it's a ****ing butt**** of a climb.
Strava is ace, Hamberg, mountain bikes are for pussies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom