Poll Hamilton to Ferrari

Will he win a Championship with the Scuderia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny Carwash

World Champion
Contributor
With the decision today taken by Lewis Hamilton to join Ferrari, will it end up being a case of the Sebastian Vettels or the Michael Schumacher’s.

Leclerc and Hamilton make Ferrari the strongest pairing on the grid. Also one of ex Merc engineer has gone to Ferrari so might have swayed him.

Ferrari made real progress for the last 4 races so I think with Hamilton the whole team may get an umph they needed

Last edited:
Lewis has more info than us and he thinks his chances to end on a high are better with Loic Serra and Fred Vasseur. Championship? Probably not, but fighting at the top and having a shot at the title is more likely.

Lewis has more info than us and he thinks his chances to end on a high are better with Loic Serra and Fred Vasseur. Championship? Probably not, but fighting at the top and having a shot at the title is more likely.

Or it could be that he has realized he isn’t going to win a title at either Mercedes or Ferrari, but Ferrari is paying a contract too good to turn down.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing by the way. Lewis Hamilton is part formula 1 world champion and part global name / brand like many other first line sportsmen and women.

If he can work well with the team he's also a cert for a Ferrari Le Mans drive :love:

i assume Lewis Knows of strategy & will he be allowed or will he asked to bring bono from mercedes to ferrari. to have someone he trusts in his corner

Maybe he was fed up with the Bose stuff Merc was giving him and wanted to upgrade to B&O. On this, aA friend of mine used to work in a HiFi shop and if anyone came in and asked for B&O equipment his stock reply was "I'm sorry, we don't sell furniture".

Maybe he was fed up with the Bose stuff Merc was giving him and wanted to upgrade to B&O. On this, aA friend of mine used to work in a HiFi shop and if anyone came in and asked for B&O equipment his stock reply was "I'm sorry, we don't sell furniture".

Yeah unfortunately no team is partnered with B&W, and it wouldn’t be a good basis on which to pick a team either.

actually on the point Johnny Carwash "Will lewis win a Championship with the Scuderia"

i was looking through history & he would have to all but create history to even win a race. only 1 driver since jackie Stewart retired as a driver has won a race in his 40s that was
Nigel mansell adelaide 94. helped by schumacher deliberately crashing into damon hill
. only 2 drivers have won a race older than what lewis will be in bahrain in a months times
Nigel mansell. & Clay regazzoni
& no driver who compete in over 300gps has won a race

Last edited:
actually on the point Johnny Carwash "Will lewis win a Championship with the Scuderia"

i was looking through history & he would have to all but create history to even win a race. only 1 driver since jackie Stewart retired as a driver has won a race in his 40s that was
Nigel mansell adelaide 94. helped by schumacher deliberately crashing into damon hill
. only 2 drivers have won a race older than what lewis will be in bahrain in a months times
Nigel mansell. & Clay regazzoni
& no driver who compete in over 300gps has won a race
Well they are there to be broken

Back
Top Bottom