Cycling

Thank you gethinceri. My bike is only basic and i realise there's adjustments I need to make. At home I just have a sit up and go around town bike with a basket on the front. Lol. So this was all very different. But it felt great achieving it and I will persevere to do more. Such a beautiful place to cycle!

I overhauled my Trek in time to take over as my wet/winter bike, reintroducing Trigger's Broom:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Years ago our club had it's 50th anniversary. On the Sunday there was an easy club run so that many of the retired members coulld join in. My mate and I were at the back of a stream of something over 40 riders, my mate came a cropper on the concertina effect and I was lucky to avoid the same fate.

At least you have the very slight comfort that it is pretty well the end of the season so there's a good chance that you will be raring to go by the next one.

Should I turn myself in? I was riding along pn my bike this morning on a very slight downhill when I got to one of those devices that flashes up and tells you to slow down to 30 mph. So clearly I was exceeding the speed limit despite the reading on my speedo; I don't see that I have any alternative.

Actually I am rather proud of it, it would be great to have it proved in court that I am still capable of such things.

Back
Top Bottom