Cycling

Bwlch, crippler.
Rhigos, mangler.
Devil's Elbow, destroyer.
Black Mountain, eviscerator.

Piece of piss mate.

Looking forward to seeing you next weekend, I have been busily shedding some clem.

You are a fine figure of a man, no Clem shedding required, I've been putting it on...... looking forward to wheezing my way round trying to keep up with the UCY peloton again. Nothing quite like closed roads and great company for a good ride out of a Sunday.

Last edited:
Popping up Caerfilthy Mountain after work, over the mountains to Brecon & back tomorrow then as little as possible until Velothon. Really could've done with a bit more prep but we're a month early for it this year.

Im using the velothon as prep for the Dragon in 3 weeks time!! And I have a 34/32 ratio now (emergencies only) which makes Caerphilly slightly less intimidating!! I just cant help thinking that I am not in nearly as good (good being relative) shape as I was last year, I guess we'll find out in a week and a bit!!

Will do. I left it all a bit late this year, and was not able to get a room at Llechwen hall, so staying nearer Cardiff. Will send details when I get home fella.

Your two favourite pro cyclists have a race on in Cardiff tomorrow. These two idiots are riding, too.
image.jpeg

More importantly, tomorrow on c4 at 6.10 in the am the Velothon highlights are on!!

Hoping to get a sniff this year!

I'm dreading my "moment" being shown The Pits.
Had a little spin over Caerfilthy Mountain this evening, very different when you're the only one climbing it.

Back
Top Bottom