2024 silly season

Brutally honest about Alonso not joining Mercedes suggesting its a fall from grace for the Brackley team but a little far fetched to say Alonso still thinks he can win a 3rd world title at Aston Martin.
It says two things:
1) Aston offered him the bigger paycheck which is what matters since he won't win the title with either team
2) Mercedes intentionally is not throwing money at a celebrity driver because they know it doesn't make sense, or they need the cash to pay another celebrity driver.

It says two things:
1) Aston offered him the bigger paycheck which is what matters since he won't win the title with either team
2) Mercedes intentionally is not throwing money at a celebrity driver because they know it doesn't make sense, or they need the cash to pay another celebrity driver.
I ca n imagine signing Alonso alongside Russell either Alonso gets sent to retirement by Russell or Russell gets relegated to midfield team if he gets beat. There is no benefit more discord if Alonso joined.

i wonder if it will be an all new set up at haas or K mag be kept for a barometer to judge bearman. but it seems Hulkenburg is all but signed & sealed for audi

One tick mark German driver signed

Not Wehrlein !

I think Sainz is still the other driver because Bottas and Zhou don't fit Audi's plans.

There are rumours Gasly is considering Williams

This is making noises in the few hours

I think that just might make Verstappen leave to
verstappen to aston martin ???

audi would like sainz. but sainz would like to be at red bull

Last edited:
Red Bull are going down and so is Horner the trend with Newey leaving is evident. Maybe the team could be sold
there was that rumour a while ago that now with budget cap. red bull are sustainable & didnt need any income from the company. horner wanted to launch a takeover bid

there was that rumour a while ago that now with budget cap. red bull are sustainable & didnt need any income from the company. horner wanted to launch a takeover bid
I think that is why the Red Bull HQ wanted Porsche to eventually takeover because they care more about MotoGp with KTM tbh. It is said that triggered the power struggle wider.
It's pretty much how long Red Bull can keep Newey...he can always walk out remember.

I did not think watching Red Bull dismantle itself will make a lot of good pop corn amusement

Back
Top Bottom