BTCC BTCC 2012 Season

Ha - Dick Bennets just flicked the V's to someone off camera not realising they had just cut to Louise no-good man who was about to interview him LOL

Plato redeems himself in race three, although it remains to be seen whether he will get away with the move at the last chicane on the last lap.

I do however think Shedden had been blocking for several laps, weaving all over the circuit in an attempt to keep Plato behind.

Well if the weaving rule which is in F1 was in BTCC, Shedden would have been serving a drive through so the pair of them were guilty.

Oh that rule is silly as well, what is the point of basically getting rid of defending and they have added DRS?! But that's for the F1 discussion and the good thing about BTCC is there is no rules about weaving so Shedden did nothing wrong "in theory"

Well if the weaving rule which is in F1 was in BTCC, Shedden would have been serving a drive through so the pair of them were guilty.
Surely Lewis Hamilton should get one? LOL ;)

Anyway, you must be so disappointed that Neal got punted off the circuit and retired.

So as expected, Plato was penalised 2 seconds which put him behind Shedden.

That actually gave Shedden the win as Jackson was disqualified due to the turbo boost limit on his car exceeding the limit.

So still a net 2nd place for Plato, quite an achievement from 17th on the grid. Poetic justice, seeing as he was himself dumped unfairly off the track by Jackson in the first race.
I was gutted for Neal too (not). :snigger:

A great day's racing on what is truly a great racers' circuit. The season looks set to be a typical classic.

I guess he was fed up with that naughty Scottish bloke weaving in front of him like a 19th century mill worker for two whole laps and then brake testing him down the back straight. :whistle:

When Plato and Shedden have to go and face the Great Steward In The Sky, I know which one is going to have the longer charge sheet.

Back
Top Bottom