BTCC BTCC 2011 Season

He's just such a dirty racer and doesn't know the meaning of fair play. Plato can sometimes be a bit rough, but he can also be very fair.

That's OK Rick, the question was sort of rhetorical. And I agree about Plato too, he's the one I'm rooting for.
:thumbsup:

I've always rooted for Plato in the past, but Jackson caught my eye in 07 when he was bothering the big guns in his BMW. I remember him driving from 17th to 2nd at Croft. Thing is, he was wheel to wheel with first place across the finish if I remember correctly. He also bares a striking resemblence to Kevin Bridges.

Kevin-Bridges-001.jpg

st_4450_e7f7.jpg

Thanks Spesh, I only caught up on Donington last night. Absolute carnage!

Good to see some of the...less favoured runners getting more coverage. I'm rooting for TO-C in the little Golf!

And I can't stand Plato, what a moaner. I'd sooner anyone win it other than him, including Neal, so there. I'm the one!

Regardless of anything else, to rebuild that car and have it race-worthy and even capable of crossing the line, never mind in the top 10, is incredible.

It always amazes me what these teams can do in such a short space of time. It's the same in the WRC - you see them swap a gearbox in 10 minutes :D

Regardless of anything else, to rebuild that car and have it race-worthy and even capable of crossing the line, never mind in the top 10, is incredible.

It always amazes me what these teams can do in such a short space of time. It's the same in the WRC - you see them swap a gearbox in 10 minutes :D

At Autosport, coincidentally using a Chavy touring car as the demo, there was a German company selling their suspension jigs that can hold all your setup positions so if you go tearing a wheel off or loose the geometry, these wheel/suspension jigs would be ready waiting for you to re-build the car and simply attach the jig to get everything perfect again. They used fixed measurement and an array of lasers to help you and, recorded any number of different setups.

Very clever and extremely time saving in the event of accidents like Platos on Sunday, ill see if i can find who they were again...

RML are a fantastic team, every aspect of their work is top-notch except one...driver selection :whistle:

Yeah, the sort of rubbish driver selection that brought them the title last year, even against turbo powered cars, and within a whisker of it the year before.
Oh, and the third driver they introduced to the series in 2009, James Nash, is currently...
Leading the championship.
How poor is that? :whistle:

I decided to have a look at the WTCC, through the boring qualifying, I did notice that Chevy are using turbo cars and are much faster than most of the rest of the field. Why don't RML have these cars?

Back
Top Bottom