BTCC British Touring Car Championship 2013 Season

I thought it was a little dull. Race 3 was better, but then you'd expect that.

Still Donington is a great place to watch touring cars.

Well, I wasn't going to say...

Great driving from him in Race 2 to pass Neal, then fine defensive driving from Shedden while Jason behaved himself. Maybe after 400 races he's maturing...LOL

It's my favourite part of the circuit and I laugh at every mention.
My brother and I always refer to Silverstone's Club as "Bummer's" Corner but neither of us remembers why.

What a shame for Jason Plato, also suffering the same problem with a puncture in the third race, two laps from the end while leading.
Shedden being the main gainer, inheriting the win.
Bloody annoying that the director missed it as he was following a battle further down the field.

The Hondas were extremely strong here.

I have a horrible feeling Neal will be leading the championship now >:(

Bloody annoying that the director missed it as he was following a battle further down the field.

Would you prefer race directors to stick with the leader at all times even when they are clear in front instead of showing the battles in the field.

If this happened in F1 I'm pretty sure we would be bored with Vettelvision after about 1 lap.

Well Shedden was closing in on Plato at the time so there was good reason to stick with the fight at the front.

Chad Stewarthill - that John Boyd Dunlop has a lot to answer for, eh?

St. Jason's halo slipping again, dear me. Some karmic compensation in race three though.

Nice to see some new/new old faces up at the front while Motorbase and WSR are cocking things up. Onslow-Cole drove brilliantly, and Jeff Smith was unlucky not to get a podium at the end.

St. Jason's halo slipping again, dear me. Some karmic compensation in race three though.
Do you think he was responsible for Shedden's off?

I only saw it live but it seemed to me Shedden moved across the front of Plato and I think even Tim Harvey said as much.

Back
Top Bottom