Bahrain GP Debate

If they race in December that would mean the teams would be working pretty much non stop from January 2011 to November 2012, surely thats too much

RB demonstrates once again the difficulty of avoiding the political dimension when taking a position. Nicely done, I thought. Family pressures, logistics ... excellent reasons. Who needs morality and politics to make the right decision? :D

I'm not taking the rise Slyboogy but your misspelling of principals in your post (if indeed that is the case) is pecisely the point. It is the principle that matters, the principle of HUMAN RIGHTS.
These shoiuld be available to all. BOYCOTT BAHRAIN.

This just posted on Twitter by Adam Cooper:

Last night I asked the man who should know if Delhi needed the extra time provided by a December date. He gave me a big grin...Pretty clear that he thinks Oct 30 is going to be a bit tight...

Just as I posted a week ago...

IMHO Bernie couldn't care less so long as he collects the money for CVC and himself..........Please don't sue me Bernie

:whistle: :wave:

HRW seem a bit slow chiming in but maybe they were saying stuff back in February when I started ranting about it and maybe missed it because I was making too much noise and couldn't hear anything they were saying, perhaps, maybe? :thinking:

It's all over Twitter that the race has been rescheduled for October 30.

Still waiting for official confirmation.

So the Poison Dwarf gets his lucre after all, and the F1 supremos will make much of hand-wringing and mutterings about not really wanting to, but... If any of them had any morals whatsoever FOTA would get together and just say no. But they won't, as all they really care about is their precious money. People, forget this bunch of sharks. Head to a historic race meeting of two this summer and see what passion is really all about.

Ay, boycott Bahrain.

Back
Top Bottom