3. Alonso
4. Rosberg
5. Bottas
6. Button
7. Bianchi
8. Hulkenberg
9. Kvyat
10. Vergne

9 and 10 was hard. Kyvat gets it by virtue of him being a rookie.

If Bianchi was driving the car it wouldn't get off the line. In bad taste I know, but true.

I didn't make Batman's list which I'm a bit gutted about really. I think it was probably the team that was holding me back as they were unable to fix the power steering issue. I am in talks with other teams so I guess we'll see where we are in 2015.

Autosport Top 50 drivers this year

well some interesting positions for F1 drivers

42 K- Mag
39 Grosjean !!!
26 Vettel
13 Button
10 Bottas
Rosberg
Alonso

2. Hamilton
1. Ricciardo

As much as Ricciardo has impressed this season I can't see any good reason for him being above Hamilton in anyone's Top 10 but the it's all down to opinion isn't it.

It almost seems like there is a collective reluctance to give the guy with the fastest car the credit for having done the very best of jobs with it. It's as if they see giving it to the world champion as being the easy choice.

It almost seems like there is a collective reluctance to give the guy with the fastest car the credit for having done the very best of jobs with it. It's as if they see giving it to the world champion as being the easy choice.
Maybe it is because he trounced a four time world champion in the same car...

I'm just thinking out loud....

I think Ricciardo's performances deserves top spot ...he just took it all in his stride .. did not complain excessively and took his opportunities when they presented to him. Vettel just did not know what to do to get on terms with Ricciardo

Both Hamilton and Ricciardo did fantastic jobs this season, but Hamilton was expected to beat Rosberg (probably) whereas Ricciardo was expected to be beaten by Vettel. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Ricciardo beat Vettel in qualifying whilst Hamilton didn't beat Rosberg. The rankings I've made on here have been largely based on performance compared to expectations, which is why I have placed Ricciardo at number 1 despite being a Hamilton fan.

Back
Top Bottom