Football 2019 - 20 Football Season

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
Back in the world of real football, Pompey are currently playing the second leg of their League One play off semi-final against Oxford. If they win I shall crow endlessly. If they lose I shall not revisit this thread until next season.
see you next season ;)

& like cider_and_toast says youve won the fa cup & played ac milan at home in competitive game. im very envious of any team/fan that has been to an fa cup final. the last time sheff utd were in a FA Cup final George VI was on the throne, Jesse Owens at Olympics wouldn't happen for 3 months. the world war 1 didnt exist because 2nd wouldn't happen for 3 years & 1st ever butlins had been open for 2 weeks

Last edited:

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
Ridiculous. trying to get my head around weve just put 6 past the Champions league finalists & Europa league champions in 10 days :o

F1Brits_90

Race Winner

that championship final day was incredible absoultely gripping viewing. such drama at both ends. so glad i was a neutral. to be a Brentford West brom, Luton, Charlton Barnsley or Wigan fan stress mustve have been through the roof & hate to give credit to the dingles espically after 2011. but fair play on the great escape. few outside Barnsley gave them even a slim chance. but scored in 93rd min v forest & 91st min tonight to survive

the scenes on this wow. everyone who was barnsley. players, subs, coaches, staff. all piled on at the end

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
true its been an extremely unusual fa cup final but being in august not may & with no fans. it was never going to be the same spectacle. & it couldnt have the same attention because everyone is trying to fit 9 months of sport into whats left of 2020

Top Bottom