Football 2010-11 Football Season

Was hoping they would both lose but City have won it :( Money can't buy you love but it can buy you sporting trophies.

I don't know about the FA cup, but I've voted for Moldova in Eurovision! :cheer:

Moldova, the only entrant that featured a unicycle...... a no brainer, I feel... :)

Are half of these countries even European? Jedward should win just to make a mockery of the 'song' competition.

Cardiff win tomorrow, and we have Welsh representation in the Premier League!

And the Premier League will certainly be enriched by such representation!

If that was the case, wouldnt it make sense to hold the final at the Millenium Stadium instead of Wembley?

If that was the case, wouldnt it make sense to hold the final at the Millenium Stadium instead of Wembley?

Depends if you run an M4 service station, doesn't it?

The League One and Two play-off finals are at Old Trafford this year, because the Champions League is being played at Wembley.

So they're playing at Old Trafford to avoid a fixture clash... with Manchester United!

Nothing against Welsh teams as long as they don't beat Pompey, then I think they should be relegated to Welsh Premier League ;)

Just getting rid of the hangers on - I believe Phil Brown had a mini bus waiting outside :D

I doubt it, your erm.... wonderful owners will have had the players on HUGE wages, look at Brown, didnt you have to stop playing him because of a contract clause or something?

Back
Top Bottom